- Government-issued identification/passport should be presented upon check-in. A credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Alcohol, drugs and prostitutes are strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed in the premise.
- Smoking is prohibited in rooms on non-smoking floors, corridors, elevator, restaurant and hotel lobby without exception. If a smoking violation occurs, the guests will be charged a US$100 non-refundable cleaning fee.
2. Visitors and room sharing
- Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Persons staying in a room after 10:00 p.m. must check in the hotel.
- According to Government’s regulation, Vietnamese female and foreigner male are not allowed to register/stay in the same room unless Marriage cetificate is presented.
- The guests cannot hand over their rooms to third person, even if the rooms have been paid.
- Guests are entirely responsible for the conduct and behavior of the people they bring into Hotel and will be liable for any damages or costs of the person(s) accompanying the Guest.
3. Loss and damage
- Guests are expected to check if the door is properly locked when leaving room. Loss of room key is subject to an extra charge of USD5.
- The guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
4. Cash and valuable items
- Cash and valuable items should be kept in safety boxes which are available in each room. Hotel takes no responsibility for cash or valuable items left in room.
- We will not accept liability of lost luggage, personal items, mail or delivered packages unless the guest can prove that these items were lost or stolen due to the Hotel or its staff’s negligence.
5. Regulation on fire prevention and evacuation plan
- Do not bring or use flammable items, including heating equipment, cooking equipment and irons into the Hotel.
- Fire-fighting equipment is used for emergency only.
- Follow the evacuation routes that are indicated on the back of the entrance door of each guest room.
6. Change of room
- Any Guest staying at Cititel Hotel may be obliged to be transferred to another room of the same room type for operational reasons.
Cititel Hotels will highly appreciate your co-operation in abiding by hotel regulations to ensure a comfortable and safe stay for yourself and other guests. The hotel reserves the right to stop providing service to guests who seriously violated hotel regulation.